Mar 30, 2011

Doctor Who: Time, Space And Two Amy's


I am a huge Doctor Who fan, though it should come as no surprise. I'm British, how could I not? It's basically a law that we are born watching it from the womb, and I was brought up in a family of nerds, so I had no chance.

The show has had an amazing start, and season 6 starts real soon. But it's still a few weeks away, so the wait is killer. But ease the pain with two short specials that really show how much the new show has evolved, even after 1 season of new staff members.

This Red Nose Day, Steven Moffat wrote two mini specials. These clips are now officially up on youtube, and you can watch the clips after the jump. If you enjoy it, please remember who it was created for in the first place and donate.

Season 6 of Doctor Who will air the same day in America (BBC America)Canada (Space) and UK (BBC One): April 23rd.


No comments:

Post a Comment