Mar 14, 2011

Celebrate Our 1000th Post With An 8-Bit Trash Can!


Do you enjoy flaunting your inner geek? Show it off to the garbage man with this awesome 8-bit garbage can created by Insructables user BrittLv. There's something classy about 8-but utilities that I can't quite put my finger on, either way I enjoy the trend of pixelating everyday objects. If you find yourself fancying a piece of 8-bit swag, hop on over here and follow the step-by-step instructions!

With this being 1000th post, I'd also like to take the time to extend a thank you to all of our visitors. We here at Awesome-Robo want this to be a community-oriented experience and you are all making that happen. You guys are awesome and I truly enjoy hearing your opinions and comments on everything, keep it up guys! While you're at it why don't you join our forums and help Awesome-Robo meet it's full user-driven potential. 

Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment