Mar 28, 2011

AwesomeRobo: Nintendo 3ds Unboxing!



I picked up the Nintendo 3ds today after a battle over whether to drop the money and a short hunt for a place that still had them in stock, and man..I do not regret it. Having kept myself in suspense about all the extra features, I was amazed at some of the features that Nintendo crammed into the system.

One of my favorite surprises came later, when I messed around with the AG(Augmented reality) feature that turned your desk into an archery range, among other things. The potential of this technology in itself has some amazing potential for creative developers.

Despite the slightly weak lineup of launch titles, there are plenty of amazing titles on the horizon for the system. Super Street Fighter IV convinced me to pick this up on launch day, and I have to say that after a few hours of online play, the purchase was worth it. I look forward to seeing what other titles Nintendo has up their sleeves to show off the potential of the 3ds.  Did you get a 3ds?  Leave your initial impressions or come discuss it on our forums!

No comments:

Post a Comment