Jan 26, 2011

Batman: Arkham City Multiplayer Trailer Leaked?? UPDATE

This hasn't been confirmed. It could just be a very awesome Mod. That being said, this thing is Batpoop insane. I was a huge fan of the first game, and as well as being a big comic fan, I'm a fanatic Batman fan. Batman: Arkham Asylum was the Comic Book game I had been waiting for. Could Batman: Arkham City be the Video Game I've been waiting for?

With all that said and in mind, here is the as-of-yet not confirmed official new leaked Trailer for Arkham City.


DANIEL'S EDIT 27/01/10: The trailer has been taken down, my apologies, and I can't find a back-up. But if you missed it, you missed an awesome Mod of Batman and the Joker working together to fight a group of criminals. Sorry, I'll try and find it again for you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment