Apr 1, 2014

What's Inside A Black Hole?



London based production studio Beakus were commissioned to create a series of animated films that explore key concepts about our universe. While I have a fascination with the way our universe works, historically most presentations regarding these themes have lacked a visual aspect to keep me engaged.


The folks at Beakus did an awesome job exploring these concepts, incorporating some really fun animated imagery to keep viewers compelled, while offering some really awesome insight into age old questions. I finally know a play by play breakdown of what would happen to my body if I got sucked into a black hole (Awful doesn't even begin to describe it). Check out the other two shorts in the series: How big is the universe? and How do we know how old the sun is? after the break.



No comments:

Post a Comment