Dec 3, 2012

Cyberpunk Platformer STEALER Needs to Happen



The Cyberpunk genre is one of the few things that I humbly believe will never become over-saturated. While there have been a handful of games that seem to understand the formula of Cyberpunk, there just haven't been enough. In October I brought up the game CYPHER, an expertly crafted Cyberpunk text adventure that did everything right for the genre. While the game definitely helped fill part of that Cyberpunk gap in my life, I'm still waiting for more. 
 
STEALER definitely has the potential to further satisfy my Cyberpunk hunger. While the game is only a concept, the visuals and musical choices for this trailer are flat out incredibly and truly get me excited for what could potentially come from this project. Hurry up and Kickstart this!

No comments:

Post a Comment