May 23, 2012

Kapow! 2012: Cosplay In Pictures

The Might Thor-ette and Female Loki!
I have returned! This past weekend I was kindly invited to Kapow! Comicon, a convention created with the intention of bringing the US convention experience to the UK. Over the next week, you can expect all sorts of coverage from the convention, including photographs, previews and reviews, but I thought I would start my coverage with something special.

As with all conventions, cosplay is an important staple, showcasing a fans true love for a character from videogame, comics, movies and so forth. I appreciate the art form, and I thought I would share a selection of photographs I took over the weekend of some of my favourite costumes. Check them out after the break!





























No comments:

Post a Comment