Apr 19, 2012

Paul Scheer Introduces Breaking [bad] Gifs


 

Alright, let's get straight to the point, if you haven't taken the time to sit down and watch Breaking Bad you're missing out on one of the best dramas to ever hit television. It's one of the most engaging pieces of television I've watched, and waiting for the final season is almost unbearable. Thankfully, Paul Scheer is here to save the day with some comic relief with Breaking GIFs, a website dedicated to nothing but Breaking Bad GIFs. They make absolutely NO sense, but that's okay because they're god damn hilarious. I'm not really sure what Paul Scheer has to do with anything, but I don't care because it's f*cking Paul Scheer, and I love me some f*cking Paul Scheer.


Hit the jump for 9 more wtf-inducing GIFs, and check out BreakingGIFs.com for more updates!











No comments:

Post a Comment