Mar 30, 2012

How To Literally Throw Yourself At Men: A Photo Series

Hey there, sailor. (Via)
We all know at least one person who tends to go overboard in their romantic pursuits, and throw themselves at their interest. But we don't know people who tend to do it quite so literally. At least I don't; I don't know what kind of crowd you run in. Anyways, photographer Lilly McElroy decided to do a little social experiment and do just that: Throw herself at men in social places, namely bars. While I could go into deeper detail as to the purpose of her social experiment (stereotypical gender roles, etc..), it's Friday so I'm gonna keep it lighthearted. Not only do her over-the-top jumps crack me up, but the reactions from the guys are priceless. I love how some instinctively hold out their arms to catch her, while others just kind of freeze.

6 more after the break! You can also check out the rest of the photo series on McElroy's website.









No comments:

Post a Comment