Jan 31, 2012

The Avengers Earn Some Extra Pocket Money

Pretty cool? (Via)
Not a big advocate of 3D, especially with the huge pile of 3D glasses building up on my desk after every '3D' cinema experience I've had. But this is such an interesting concept that I'm surprised this idea hasn't been used or milked to the ground already.

Come May 5th when you go see the Avengers you can spend an additional $5 and have a really cool pair of Avengers 3D glasses I wouldn't be ashamed of wearing every time I head down to the cinema to see a flick. (Editors note: I would be) Each pair is modeled after a member of the Avengers and definitely beat the standard plain black glasses. The 3D release of Star Wars: Episode 1 will also be getting a pair of 3D goggles, but the less I look like Anakin the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment