Dec 12, 2011

Is Transformers Fall of Cybertron Going To Be Good?


During the game-award-mockery-that-shall-not-be-mentioned-on-this-site, a number of trailers were premiered including the Platinum games/over the top treatment of the Metal Gear series. But one trailer stood out and proved that a dramatic, emotional Transformers can be down without the use of high mothers, robot balls and everything else Michael Bay decided to throw in.

The cinematic trailer features Autobots fighting for their lives in the last moments of the Transformer home world. We see death, we see million dollar effect fightings and most importantly we see the Dinobots. The game follows Transformers: War for Cybertron, an overlooked third-person shooter developed by High Moon Studios and whilst is a sequel for a over saturated franchise it looks to develop on what made the first game great, and what made me a fan of the franchise as a kid. Whilst I'm fed up of a market of sequels, remakes and Zombie games I'm glad one has kept has kept my interest. If the game fails at least the trailer looks pretty. I mean when have I fallen for that trick before?

No comments:

Post a Comment