Oct 22, 2011

Name The Lead Of Mark Millar's New Title For Charity

Name him Kick-Butt? (Via)

Mark Millar (Kick-Ass, Nemesis, Civil War), Matthew Vaughn (Kick-Ass) & Dave Gibbons (Watchmen) held a really cool auction a few days ago. All to name a super villain in the new Mark Miller/Matthew Vaughn book.

Not much is known about The Secret Service other than Millar cooked it up with Matthew Vaughn, whose MARV Films has the movie rights to, and got Dave Gibbons for the art). In the end, the bidder won at $5,100, all going to charity. I love Mark Millar and I grew up reading comics Dave Gibbons drew (especially Watchmen) so I'm really excited for this project. Can it live to my expectations? Kick-Ass 2 has lost my interest so far, but perhaps something new in Mark Millar's style will change things up. We shall see soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment