Oct 11, 2011

The First Avengers Trailer. Need I say More?


I didn't report on this yesterday because I was waiting for the full thing. And now I've seen it? As the comic editor for the site I must say; this trailer captures EVERYTHING I f***ing wanted. Oh Joss, you may have done it again.

The Avengers has been heavily reported by me on this site, but even non-comic book fans can see how big this movie is; it's the first of it's kind in bringing different movie franchises into one giant movie-popcorn fest. And whilst I may have been doubtful, this short teaser is just so good I don't think one fellow comic-fan looked at it with disappointment. This film will be good, and with Robert Downey, Jr. as Tony Stark / Iron Man, Chris Evans as Steve Rogers / Captain America, Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner / Hulk, Chris Hemsworth as Thor, Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow, Tom Hiddleston as Loki and Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury how can you lose?

I was lucky enough to sit in on a panel for Thor and both Tom Hiddleston and Chris Hemsworth said that this script was one of the greatest and most epic views of the genre they had ever seen. How can you NOT be excited for May 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment