Jun 29, 2011

Hipster Extraordinaire Review

(Via)
Okay, just hold the f**k up.  This is absolutely beyond ridiculous.  Is this for real?  IS THIS REAL LIFE?!  Let me break it down:  A suit coat and fancy ass tie, coordinated with denim overalls?  Denim overall shorts, no less!  Let me guess, since they're opposites in the fanciness department, it's supposed to be ironic, right?

Then we have the black dress socks with sock suspenders.  Except he doesn't need those suspenders because he's wearing shorts.  It's, like, tongue-in-cheek, right?  And do NOT get me started on his slicked back, old timey hair and matching mustache.  I just.  Can't.  The only okay thing about all of this?  His shoes.  I'll allow it. The only thing he's missing is a can of PBR in hand..Oh wait, they sold out already. Make that a can of Rainier.

No comments:

Post a Comment