Apr 8, 2011

Kapow Starts Today!


This weekend will mark our coverage of the first ever Kapow! Comic Con here in London town. I'll be covering both days, with panels, news as well as show room footage; it is a new convention, and I want to give you guys the full experience.

If you are at the convention, come say hi! Just drop me an email, or keep an eye out for my ugly mug and you might be featured on the main site.

I'll be trying my best to keep you informed, by recording Vlogs and trying to keep up with updates, but I can't guarantee I will have you updated (or the Vlogs/review uploaded) till at least monday. But if you are unable to make it and want up-to-date news and awesome pictures, you can get around the clock updates and news via my Twitter account. You can also check out our Flickr account!

I really hope to see you there! Or following my twitter account!

No comments:

Post a Comment