Apr 11, 2011

Kapow! In Pictures



I would like to thank EVERYONE involved with the Kapow! Comic-Con this weekend! The staff were fantastic, and the people were awesome. Expect to see panel reviews, comic previews and many other features (as well as a review of the entire weekend) over the next day or so. But I thought I would start the festivities with some photos taken by me over the two days.

Check after the jump for my pictures of the newest convention in Britain.

Copyright ©2011 Awesome-Robo. Photo's can be published elsewhere, but only with permission from author, Daniel (email here).

Click photo for full size











































































5 comments:

  1. Good stuff! You should forward this over to @IGN on Twitter. I'm sure they'd love to see these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At which point they'll take them and watermark them as their own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work Unicorn. :) I loved fat Judge Dredd.

    ReplyDelete