Apr 11, 2011

365 Project: Week 2

4/5/11
It's Monday again, which marks the end of another week of photos taken by me. I've got to say, I'm really enjoying having to cram in time for photography every day. My university course schedule this quarter is heavy stuff, and I often find myself exhausted by the day's end. Taking just an hour to go walk around the city, or attend some obscure event to take photos is a really refreshing antidote for daily fatigue. 

I'm also quite addicted to carrying my DSLR everywhere, with the intent of snapping photos or not. There's a certain respect and anxiety I've noticed people have around me -- kinda like being a police officer. On one hand, they seem to think I'm some character of great importance, and they should be cordial to me. On the other, they're paranoid I may start snapping photos of them, like some kind of suburban paparazzi. Pretty cool stuff.

You can view the rest of the week's photos after the jump!

4/6/11

4/7/11

4/8/11

4/9/11

4/10/11

4/11/11

You can follow my Tumblr, which updates these photos daily and documents the inspirations that motivates my photography.

You can also appreciate this project on the Behance Network.

No comments:

Post a Comment