Mar 24, 2011

Resident Evil 4 And Code: Veronica Get Hd Remasters!


I swear, I have at least 2 copies of Resident Evil 4 already (3 if you include the Iphone port). Lets not talk about how many versions of Code: Veronica I have, it's depressing. But the reason I'm excited for these two releases is simply this; they are two of the best games in the series, and Resident Evil 4 is in my top 5 games of all time.

Being able to play them clearer than ever is something that appeals to me, especially as my AV wire for my Dreamcast is dead, my PS2 died years ago and the Wii has become my parent's favourite plaything, I may be 21 and it may be my console but when they want to play Wii fit they'll be playing Wii fit. I should have never introduced them to the system.

So, after the jump, check out the first shots of the games and weep. Resident Evil 4 had some of the best graphics on the Gamecube, and still rivals most new releases today. Giving it a HD upgrade is like giving Nemesis infinite health and a licence to kill.

1 comment:

  1. Agreed. Resident Evil 4 is simply one of the best games ever made; RE5 is a mere shadow of its greatness. Even though I have played through 3 different versions already, I am still excited about this. Oh, and Code Veronica is a nice bonus too...

    ReplyDelete