Mar 16, 2011

Auto-Tune The Finnish


This past week has been absolutely amazing for me in terms of grating, teeth-grinding viral music videos. Rebecca Black's epileptic, xtreemy-bop self-narration music video was quite possibly the worst thing I've ever listened to or seen, and one I will continue to quote for the rest of my life. Willow Smith's 21st Century Girl is another atrocity that is still woefully lodged in my brain on repeat. Ulillillia made some bullshit on FL Studio. And of course we've got this, a gaggle of Finnish teens given the auto-tune treatment as they cheer harmoniously (or at least one of them does with herself) in that gibberish language.

Be sure to watch the original, though it's much more awkward and uncomfortable than the delightful sugar-coated version above. For me, I beg to know the context behind this video, like why they would ever throw a surprise party for somebody like this, or what had transpired previously for this girl to admit that "she's so awful." I suppose all I've got is my imagination, and my hopes that someone would make a dubstep remix between her and the Swedish Chef.

(via giantmecha)

No comments:

Post a Comment