Jan 21, 2011

Matt And Kim Basically Kill Each Other In Their New Music Video



Weird review thing after the jump!




Following the Death Set's recent tour de force of a music video, I was relatively sure that none of my favorite bands would be able to come out with something so visceral and flat out fun, especially given that most of my favorite bands don't even make music videos. That was up until I saw this amazing cinematic masterpiece which is literally two people I love beating the living crap out of each other. Whoever came up with the concept for this video was not only a genius, but incredibly gutsy on top of it.

I mean, think about it, when in recent history, if ever, have you seen a man and woman physically demolish each other and not had the reaction of "Oh, that's just terrible?" Instead, it's almost the polar opposite, as the amount of ecstasy I feel while watching this video is almost comparable to actually seeing the band play live. I don't know what it is about this video... Actually, no, that's a lie. I know exactly what it is about this video. Every shot is gutwrenching, and hilarious, and sad, and just flat out ridiculous.

Take note music industry, I'd be a lot more likely to watch music videos if every band had a music video where they tried to kill each I'd watch a lot more music videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment