Jan 17, 2011

Now I can recreate Evangelion's last scene!

We LOVE Evangelion here at Awesome Robot. Especially me, I'm not the biggest anime fan, but Evangelion was one of the greatest shows I have ever seen.

 BUT if you don't know what I'm talking about, Neon Genesis Evangelion is a hugely popular anime franchise that also consists of manga and video games. The series follows the adventures of young mecha pilots. The pilot suits they wear are called "plug suits".


The Plug Suits have been recreated in the real world as Wet-suits, which are used for swimming, surfing, boating and the plenty of other uses that I won't judge, and I want one. A suit will set you back ¥163,800 (US$1,981).

 If you fancy picking one up, and have the money to throw away towards creating the ultimate live-action version of the film whilst surfing, you can pick them up (As well as look at more pictures) here. COOL! More images after the jump!







No comments:

Post a Comment