Sep 27, 2013

MGSV: The Phantom Pain Gets English Opening; Makes My Heart Confused



I still don't know what to think about Kojima's sudden decision to drop David Hayter's voice from the Metal Gear Solid series, but it's confusing to no end. While the reasoning to provide a new voice for Big Boss during his transition into... Big Boss is completely sound, the mystery behind the sudden change still has me perplexed. Despite the mass amount of conspiracy theories surrounding the voice change, the opening for Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain has finally been giving an English voice track.

I'm still going to give Keifer Sutherland the benefit of the doubt when it comes to Snake, but I couldn't help but cringe a little on the inside during some of his delivery. Despite my reserves for the new voice actor, the game looks gorgeous and I can't wait to actually get my hands on it. The overall cast sounds great, and while Sutherland has me on the fence, the rest sound fantastic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment