Jun 3, 2013

Dystopian Document Thriller, "Papers, Please" Releasing This Summer



'Papers, Please' is unlike anything I've ever played, it's a fast and addicting experience that's not only fun, but also puts a serious message across relatively well. If I were to sit here and describe the game, I think I would probably scare you off, but in the shortest roundabout way I might describe the game as 'a dystopian border patrol tycoon with a twist.'

The game has officially been slated for the Summer for only $10, which is a complete steal for a game you'll probably find yourself far more addicted than you expected. If you head over to the website you can download the beta for free and give it a go. It's truly a game you need to get your hands on to understand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment