Apr 8, 2013

Worth Checking Out: Slayin' (iOS)



I'm always looking for a great 15 minute time waster on my phone, but just last night I may have stumbled upon the cream of the crop. Slayin' is a never ending action RPG, where players are pitted against a screen filled with enemies as they attempt to murder them without any apparent reasoning (they're monsters what more reason do you want?). The more monsters you kill, the higher level you gain and the better weapons you can purchase.

The game's pixel-art instantly reminding me the classic, Ghosts and Goblins, and with a supercharged chiptune sound soundtrack, the game keeps you in the the monster killing mood. For only a $1.29 the game is a steal and if you're looking for something new to pick up I suggest you drop a bit of money for the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment