Jun 27, 2012

RoboGal's Weekly Cute Mixtape

That FACE! (Via)
Happy Hump Day! Though a day late, I've brought you my weekly offering off all that is cute, fluffy, and sometimes downright silly. Instead of a smoke break (tsk tsk...), take a pup and kitty break instead! This week I brought you a special video, that we just came across recently. The Cat Council is going to be put on hiatus, while I try out a newer series.

More after the break!

Yeah, you WISH you had these mega paws. No furry. (Via)
Farmer Ted, reporting for duty! (Via)
What up? (Via)
I only peed on the carpet a little bit, geez... (Via)

No cat council, but a full on Shiba Inu puppy webcam trap! Here's one of my favorite recordings thus far. To check out the live feed, go here. Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment